Tuesday, September 21, 2010

15 minutes late

As the time shows, I had a bit of difficulty working in my 15 minutes yesterday - I didn't actually get to it until now, 15 minutes after midnight. Several jobs came in this morning which consumed my day into the early afternoon, then I had an appointment with the chiropractor, came back to do some more work, then had a dog ownership workshop this evening, after which I came back home and finished the rest of the work on my plate for today. A number of things have been on my mind though. One thing in particular is my frustration of not hearing anything from the HOA about my fence request and wondering whether a neighbor's call objecting to fences in general will sabotage my request for a privacy fence. I've also been thinking about the "When Harry met Sally" concept and contemplating whether I can actually have real friendships with heterosexual men - I'm leaning towards thinking no. Sadly I'm already extremely exhausted and have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. More on my thoughts and perhaps elaborations of them later on when I have more time. I need to get some sleep for now, so goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment