Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Today's Produce Box! November 3, 2010

Since getting back from Denver, it seems as though my life has been in a whirlwind! I have a to-do list a mile long that takes into account pretty much everything that I learned last week. Add to that the real work that was waiting for me, and I've been going non-stop since Monday morning. Today I should have a couple hours of time for me, which really just means time to work on some of the items on my to-do list, most importantly getting my translation specific resume ready to send out to potential new clients. I've started decluttering so that I have some things to put in a yard sale this weekend - the declurring and organization in itself could almost be a full-time job for a few days.

Since I've been so busy, it's a good thing I don't have to go to the grocery store to get fresh produce. My refrigerator was almost empty since I didn't get a box last week. Thankfully replenishment arrived today and one item in particular makes me want to sing "What do you do with a Daikon Radish?" to the tune of "What do you do with a drunken sailor?" I'm going to have to search for some ideas, but if you have any, let me know. That said, this week's box included a huge Daikon radish, apples, yellow squash, cabbage, zucchini, tomatoes and sweet potatoes. I made a couple of recipes before going to Denver that I still need to post, and I'm sure I'll be making some yummy things with the contents of this week's box.

Time to work on that resume! So much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment